I’ll start right away without babbling, but please read the question at the end, I really need your help….
October is over – here we go:
The Month in Books:
You can find reviews of both of them, when clicking the links. Check them out. Panorama City made it into my favourite books of all time list.
The Month in Films and Series:
- Lost >>> I’ve finished it now, I’ve never seen it before. I was hooked until the last episode.
- Once Upon a Time >>> I’m finally up to date again
- Vampire Diaries >>> Same as with Once Upon A Time, not sure if I’ll still like to see series 7…
- And of course Doctor Who >>> The new series, which is on BBC One at the moment, is so much better as the last one
The Month in Music:
- Hello – Adele >>> like the whole rest of the world
- Nothing But Thieves – Nothing But Thieves
- Hangin’ – Bastille
- What Went Down – Foals
- Writing’s on the Wall – Sam Smith
- Love Me – The 1975
- Oh Wonder – Oh Wonder
- Smoke+Mirrors and Night Visions – Imagine Dragons >>> I had to get in the mood for the gig 🙂
- Kiss Me – Olly Murs
- Coming Up For Air – Kodaline
- Every Open Eye – CHVRCHES
- BADLANDS – Halsey
- and loads more… I can’t mention everything as I’ve had music playing for hours everyday lately.
- Book: Panorama City
- Film/Series: Doctor Who. I know I said I wouldn’t put it in here, because you already know what a huge fan I am. But the new series and Doctor Number 12 really deserve it now.
- Song: Without You – Oh Wonder. Touches my heart, can’t stop listening, that’s it.
So this was my October. I loved seeing Imagine Dragons live. Can’t wait for my next gig, which will be alt-J at the 23rd November.
I’m not sure whether to continue these posts… Please help me out guys. Should I keep the Roundups or change them to shorter ones with just the Month’s blog posts or just stop doing them at all? Leave a comment or tweet me @JuliaSophieD. I’m looking forward to reading your advice!